RPG Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Continuum

Rpg Site for the lost and wandering. WE ARE STILL BUILDING!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Lady Raven's Refugee tent
Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 10:26 pm by Lady Raven

»  Doctor Who Character Sheet
Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 8:13 pm by Lady Raven

» Assassins Creed Character Sheet
Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 8:10 pm by Lady Raven

Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 11:13 am by Lady Raven

» Posting
Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 10:28 am by Lady Raven

» General Forum Rules
Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 9:31 am by Lady Raven

» Secondary Elements
Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 7:56 am by Lady Raven

» Main Elements
Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 6:20 am by Lady Raven

» Royals, Avatars, Nobles
Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 6:07 am by Lady Raven

Top posting users this week
No user

Lady Raven's Refugee tent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Raven
Admin of the Creed
Admin of the Creed

Lady Raven's Refugee tent Empty
PostSubject: Lady Raven's Refugee tent   Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 9:42 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Tashi/Liánhuā
orientation: bi
Pronouns: Feminine
Race: human
Birthplace: earth kingdom
Current Residence: vermillian empire
Bender or Non-Bender: bender
Rank: (Noble, Merchant, Royal.  If you're royal, be specific of which royal position and nation.)
Element: water

|WEAPONS|
Name: (Name of the weapon)
Picture: (What does your weapon look like?)
Brief History: (History of the weapon)

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: october 31
Hobbies: Reading, Dancing and drawing
Quirks: Has DIS. each personality is aware of each other.
Family: mother and father (dead). grandma

|APPEARANCE|
Height: 5'3''

Hair:long and black, she usually pins it up in very feminine styles. He wears it in a pony tale
Eyes: green, narrow eyes when he is in control, violet eyes that automatically widen when she is in control
Clothes: usually wears long dresses and blouses. has a necklace that once belonged to their mother. as a Tashi they try to dress as conservatively and nondescript as possible, while Lianhua dresses more revealing, liking to show off her tattoos
Skin: fair skin. with scars on their palm. usually wears makeup when presenting
Body Type: thin and feminine.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Tashi Is a fairly quiet and reserved young man who prefers to present as a girl. He loves to draw and read. Lianhua, however, is a very outgoing person, as opposed to Tashi. She loves to dance and, like Tashi, draw. Using her and Tashi's drawings, Lianhua does tattooing as well to earn extra money for them. while Tashi is usually in control, Lianhua comes to the fore during times of conflict, fighting in Tashi's stead. She also comes forward when they have a tattooing job as Tashi doesn't like to do the job.
Personal Strengths: both Tashi and Lianhua are good drawers, going as far as to become tattoo artists. given that Tashi is very shy, Lianhua usually handles the ink while Tashi does the drafts.
concerning their bending Lianhua incorporated dancing into her bending as tashi, while being a bender, never could quite get the hang of it. she also uses her bending while tattooing.
Personal Weaknesses: remembers everything that happened to Tashi. she keeps it from him and it makes her kinda crazy

Hamartia: Being around people causes Tashi to have a panic attack, which brings Lianhua to the fore, already in fight mode.
Personal Hero: grandma
Dreams and Ambitions: hers is to keep Tashi sane and safe, his is to just live

f/Being around people
m/tea
m/being alone
Dislikes: f/being suppressed
m/being alone around men

Brief History: When Tashi was born, his father wasn't there. As was usual, he was getting drunk at a local tavern. His relationship with his son did not improve from there. Tashi was mostly ignored by his father until he started puberty. Over the next year, Tashi started to look at the girls differently. It took him a couple of years but he realized that when he looked at girls, he wanted to be them rather than be with them. He started to look at boys differently than they looked at him. When he was 15, his mom passed away. Before she did, she gave Tashi her necklace and told him if he ever needed a safe place, his grandma would take him in. His father descended into darkness. When he turned 16, he told his father that he believed he was gay and wanted to be a girl. His father did not take it well. He locked Tashi in his room and went to the tavern. When he returned he beat Tashi half to death, telling him that no son of his was going to be gay. He stepped aside and a lightning bender came in. Over the next 3 days, this man tortured him, sending electricity through Tashi's body. Sometime between the 2nd and 3rd day Tashi's mind broke and a second personality emerged. Me. I took over and bore the brunt of the torture that the body endured while Tashi hid in a corner of his own mind, remembering nothing of the last 2 days. On the 4th day, the man passed electricity into my body from spine. Alot of electricity. In that moment, I felt a strange pull in the body and I grabbed the steel pole of the bed we were on. I barely managed to redirect the lightning around my heart, though to this day neither of us know how. The electricity burned through my hands, leaving bad scars on the palm that matched the one on the lower back. With my free arm, I elbowed the man in the face as he leaned in to taunt me. When his hands flew to his broken nose and the electricity no longer passed through my body, I got out of the bed and punched him in the face. As I did, water flew up from the glass by my bed, striking him in the ribs. The man fell to the ground, holding his broken ribs. At this time,Tashi's father stormed in. I panicked and reached out. I grabbed the water on the floor and struck out, missing my father but striking the support pillar of our house, collapsing half the room. Officials found me wrapped in a blanket crying. Exhausted, I faded into the background and Tashi came forward, remembering nothing. We were taken to our grandma who loved and accepted us. We quickly found that we could communicate, Tashi and I. every time he asked I steered away from the topic of that night. His grandma accepted both of us and allowed us to dress however we wished. For the most part, Tashi chose to dress as a woman, though He occasionally dressed as a man when the urge suited him When I came forward I dressed a little more form fitting and loved dancing. I found that through dance I could bend water so I never took a master. For the next few years, Tashi and I found a love of drawing and together we started tattooing. Our first piece was to cover the scar on our back. We didn't tattoo it, but we did design it.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-continuum.rpg-board.net
Lady Raven
Admin of the Creed
Admin of the Creed

PostSubject: Re: Lady Raven's Refugee tent   Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:48 pm

Name: Sūn Wùkōng (孫悟空), Měi Hóuwáng (美猴王)
Birthplace: Ancient Island
Current Residence: (Where does your character live now?)
Element: None
Powers: Shape Shifting - The power to shape shift.
Clan: Tail Clan

|WEAPONS|
Name: Ruyi Jingu Bang
Picture: (What does your weapon look like?)
Brief History: Gifted by his creator, this staff is made of steel wrapped in gold, brass, silver and bronze. Wukong has tied various ribbons to the end for decoration. A simple string ties his ring to the staff
空陳 = Kūchin, the Void || Symbol: 空 (Means "Sky") || Ring position: Left pinky finger || Color: Turquoise

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 4/26
Blood type: (Your character blood type)
Hobbies: Joking
Quirks: Always joking, sometimes it turns violent though he don't always realize it
Family: Mate
Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Spiked reddish orange hair
Eyes: Largish gold eyes
Height: 5'7"
Clothes: Wukong wears black Han Style boots over a traditional pair of Mandarin style crimson pants held up with a golden sash, with short Buddhist robes of orange and yellow with a red single sleeved robe over it. On his wrists he wears a pair of golden bracers with a gibbon on them. Wears a golden circlet on his head and, when he wears it, he wears a ring on his left pinky. When in combat wears golden chainmaille, phoenix feather cap and golden boots that are surprisingly light.
Skin: Smooth skin. Has thick mutton chops same color as his hair
Body Type: Lean but muscular. Has a roundish face.
Image: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/LJ3qK

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Usually a fairly arrogant, immature and self important warrior, he does have a soft spot for his mate, Efri, often putting her before himself. When he is not thinking about her he thinks of himself, having fun and combat. He loves pulling pranks on people, which usually gets him in trouble. Hates being imprisoned, believing he is arrested not for his trouble making but rather because others don't have a sense of humor. Loves 3 things more than anything: his mate, his staff and his armor.

Personal Strengths: Strong for his size, fast runner,

Personal Weaknesses: Smoke,

Hamartia: Too free spirited, gets him into trouble

Personal Hero: Himself

Dreams and Ambitions: To be the best, most handsome fighter in the world

staff,
wife
armor
good food

Dislikes: Being arrested
Being talked down to

Brief History: A young man floats to the top of a silver pool. he slowly opens his golden eyes and climbs out. he grabs a staff that he knows belongs to him, but cant explain how he knows. he slowly makes his way down the mountain, feeling like he forgot something he just knew with every step.

Sun Wukong was the youngest of the 12 and had been told to mind the tail clan. One of the 12 tribes of Gedo Mazo's Ancients. He was granted a ring that he was told would unlock his power and a staff to protect the people with. When Kishiu started building the Citadel, Sun was eager to help. He had fun climbing the building and even enjoyed picking on the other Guardians. Life was good.

During his life, Sun had fallen in love with monkeys, seeing them being mischievious always brought a smile to his face. Eventually he took the title The Handsome Monkey King.

But not everyone was happy. Galamoth led the children of Gedo Mazo against the Ancients, intending to whipe them out. Humans, creations of Galamoth, were led againstthem as well. Sun watched as the very people he was to protect were killed. He fought hard and long. But it was useless.

Kishiu and the Twelve had no options left. Directed by the words of the Gedo Mazo and a mysterious godly voice in their head, the Ancients activated a Spirit Barrier on their island, keeping their island hidden and safe from Galamoth and his hordes. Kishu put the 12 into stasis where they remained unti a voice from their god would wake them up.

The voice never came.

Many years later they were awaken by earthquakes. together the 12 rebuilt what they could and lived. Sun spent most of his lives having fun and playing tricks on people. sometimes he'll go a little far, but usually his mate Efri restrains him from doing anything that will harm people. A few times he had been town in a drunk tank for being too unrully. This leads to him hating being arrested as he hates the small space.
Back to top Go down
Lady Raven
Admin of the Creed
Admin of the Creed

PostSubject: Re: Lady Raven's Refugee tent   Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:48 pm

|BASICS|
Name:Chali Miso
Race: Human
Birthplace: Vermilion City
Current Residence: Just outside Omashu
Bender or Non-Bender: Bender
Element: Naturally: Fire and lightning, Possessed: Sand. Chali was born to fire-benders and as such grew up learning fire-bending and eventually lightning-bending. When she became possessed she gained power over sand at any mode, even when not in a tailed beast form, or any form, for that matter. She also gained power to blast large amounts of air at destructive levels from her mouth. However, the air is Bijuu mode/tailed beast form only.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 8/13
Hobbies: Sculpting
Quirks: Loves her sand bending despite that they come from the demon inside
Family: Celare Miso: Younger sister; Anika Shengli: Adopted sister

|APPEARANCE|
Height: 4'9"
Hair: black but colors it pink every now and then, usually when visiting her sister. Most of the time you can often see her black roots. At the least, Chali runs a comb through her hair as she hates when her hair snags on stuff
Eyes: Medium almond shaped beige eyes with long lashes
Clothes: Usually wears fairly drab clothing, though she does have a few finer dresses she wears when visiting her sister. Normal clothes are a simple grey brown robe
Skin: Once smooth skin that has dried out due to neglect
Body Type: Chali is a short girl, topping out at only 4'9". Due to years of neglecting herself, she is thin and just a touch malnourished. However, while she is technically weak, the demon that hides within gives her strength. What (Very,very) little muscle she has is very toned.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: While Chali is a kind and caring girl, she has some social issues, some of which are her own, others stem from having a demon with in her. When around people, she becomes very quiet. Having withdrawn from society, she doesn't remember quite how to talk to them. When she finally does speak she is forward and honest.

While she has tried to withdraw from society for what she deemed their own protection from her, she stays close enough to Omashu to visit her sister and sell her sculptures. When dealing with customers she tends to avoid eye contact for fear that they will see the bijuu within.

Personal Strengths: Caring, kind, good with her hands, and highly creative
Personal Weaknesses: A little too honest, afraid of herself and the bijuu, talking to people.
Hamartia: Family (she knows she needs to stay away from the big cities but loves her sisters too much to just disappear)
Personal Hero: None
Dreams and Ambitions: To one day be free from the demon inside her, to be able to connect with someone besides her family, despite the demon in her

Likes: Her glass sculptures, Her sister, Omashu at night, Lightning (natural not bender generated),

Dislikes: The demon inside her, Thieves, Assholes, Goat meat, Liver

Brief History: When Chali was born, her mother Para, was so happy. Her husband, Chala, had died just after they found out she was pregnant protecting a woman from a mugger and Para missed him. To honor him, she named her daughter after him. Chali quickly showed she was a happy little girl, laughing more than she cried.

For 2 years, she was an only child. Her mother even moved them to Omashu to get a new beginning. That is until her mother found a new man named Akira and got married again. From that union, Chali got her baby sister Celare. When she was told she would be a sister, she threw a fit. She didn't want a sister, and while she wouldn't realize it until later in life, she hated her stepfather (too young to realize what true Hate/anger is.) During her tantrum, she lit a shrub on fire and scorched her house a bit. While her mother was proud that Chali had inherited bending, her stepfather was furious.

After Celare was born, Para started to teach Chali fire-bending herself. Chali took to it fast, mostly due to her youth. For the next 6 years, Chali learned her art. At 7 however, she was in town with her mother and saw an earth-bender making a clay sculpture. She fell in love and convinced her mom to let her learn. While she was no earth-bender, she showed she was capable of doing the work and the same sculptor started teaching her.

When she had turned 11, influential friends of her mother had been murdered and Para had taken in their young daughter, Anika. Chali, being the eldest, helped her mother with both Anika and Celare, while Akira did little to help his wife.

When she was 12 she had snuck off to explore some woods near Omashu. While exploring she started to hear what sounded like a river in the distance and decided to see if she could find it. After failing to find it after an hour or so she started to search for other things. As she did she started to hear a faint grating noise, like pebbles hitting each other after being thrown or snow blowing across the shutters of a house. "This" she thought "Shouldn't be here." But she pushed it out of her mind and kept exploring. As she turned towards the edge of the woods, she noticed another sound. A sound like groaning trees or a settling house. It sounded almost alive but she figured she was imagining things. None the less she wanted to be home. About an hour away from the woods edge, she started to realize that not only were the sounds getting louder, they seemed to be following her. Chali ran. All of a sudden the noises stopped. She turned and saw a beige blast of light, then nothing.

Hours later, she awoke in the middle of a charred bit of land, tired and filthy. It didn't take her long to figure out what happened as her clothes, while filthy from mud, soot, and what she could only assume was blood, were not fire damaged. She started to hear a voice that seemed to be all around her and nowhere all at the same time telling her that she was beautiful in her destruction. It spoke of how they would bring ruin to countless lives and lands. Chali fell to her knees, crying.

After a little bit, she started hearing voices, both from within and without. The voices without were calling her name, no doubt her mother looking for her, knowing she would go to the woods every now and then. The voice with in was telling her to kill whoever it was. She ran.

Over the years she struggled to push the beast down. she traveled from town to town, begging for food and money, looking for help from any monk or spiritualist she could find. Some were helpful, to a degree. Most were charlatans. She had dyed her hair pink at some point (even she doesn't remember when) in an attempt to hide her identity as she had inadvertently caused some trouble because of the bijuu. in the end it was a guru near an air temple that helped her.

Little to her knowledge, during her travels the bijuu gained a bit of respect for this young girl. He felt that her dedication was admirable. One day the beast promised to keep her safe, while internally promising himself that he take her over when she least expected it. When her walls were weakest.

When she turned 18 she decided it was time to return home. she had changed a lot. Her hair was different, her once smooth skin was wind and sun worn, and she had grown more quiet than she had once been, but she hoped her mother would recognize her and forgive her. When she saw her old Omashu home, a smile appeared on her face. She charged in, announcing she was home.

What she saw angered her more than anything she remembered. Her stepfather stood over her mother with a club in hand and her mother lay on the floor, bleeding heavily. She did not move. Inside Chali, a war started. The beast was reacting to her anger, but Chali fought him down. Instead a new energy rose. When Akira grabbed her arm to kill her too, he instead flew back, electricity arching over his body. He slumped down the wall dead. The authorities came and questions were asked and in the end she finished raising Celare and Anika. During this time, she tried to master her lightning-bending, but just couldn't quite wrap her head around it.

Once her sisters had moved onto their own lives, she left the city to protect the people, no longer completely confident in her ability to control her demon. Using the powers of the bijuu, Chali made sculptures of glass. To this day, she lives outside Omashu, knowing she must leave but not bearing the thought of leaving her sisters behind.
Back to top Go down
Lady Raven
Admin of the Creed
Admin of the Creed

PostSubject: Re: Lady Raven's Refugee tent   Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:49 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Byakko
Birthplace: Ancient island
Current Residence: (Where does your character live now?)
Element: None
Powers: Gravity control
Clan: Claw

|WEAPONS|
Name: Fan
Picture: A silver/black boned white fan with Azaraya's name painted in Black
Brief History: Byakko wove this weapons fabric from his own hair. the characters on it read as Azaraya. the steel is forged from iron and meteor Creating an alternating pattern of black and white, where the black signifies his mate

?? = Byakko, the White Tiger || Symbol: ? (Means "White") || Ring position: Right middle finger || Color: White

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 12/2
Blood type:
Hobbies: Reading
Watching his wife have fun
Quirks: Hates water unless he is bathing
Family: Mate
Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Extremely Long,silky, White Hair, Pulled back into a pony tail and braided. hides a specialy blade he designed in it
Eyes: Yellow eyes
Height: 6'10
Clothes: Byakko wears traditionall shaolin leg wraps over simple black pants designed for combat. over these he wears plain black boots whith silver heel and toes. his shirt is a long white foshan robe with a tiger on the back. when fighting he wears a golden armor and tiger helmet, with a clawed gauntlet.
Skin: average skin that shows alot of time in the elements
Body Type: Tall and muscular. has a squarish face. though he is a bit bulky he is very flexible and dexterous.
Image:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: A really serious man, very little seems to get through his tough exterior. Usually only his nate can get him so smile but that can be rare. Even so, he loves her very much and would die for her (Already has in past lives.) He loves to sit on the roof n hatch his mate take walks or swim and can often be found on roof reading a book. When working, he is very professional

Personal Strengths: Good jumper
Strong fighter
Keep eyes
A good book, Usually philosophy or science.

Personal Weaknesses: His mate.
Shoulder (This life.)

Hamartia: His mate. often has died in past lifes just to save her from harm

Personal Hero: None

Dreams and Ambitions: To protect his mate and prove his strength and capability.

Reading

Dislikes: Water unless bathing
Missing a target

Brief History:

Byakko doesnt remember his child hood. No Guardian does, for no Guardian has one. Strangely, Byakko doesn't care. He prefers to live in the present finding the past boring and the future unattainable. Why worry about what you cant control. He was more concerned with why. Why does the world need protectors, why do we exist. While his comrads were building the Citadel, Byakko could often be found writing. when required to build he pulled his own weight, when attacked Byakko would fight. Over time he not only wrote many phylisopical works, but developed many fighting styles. He even took to writing memiors.

When Galamoth created humans and attacked, Byakko went on the offensive, having vowed to always put his mates life over his own. he was always at the front. He died a couple times but thanks to his memiors he always had an idea of who he was. Byakko saw the destruction first hand, saw the death. In his writings he refered to the destuction as needless. In the end, there was no choice. They retreated.

They slept, under the island, for years, waiting for a voice that never came. The voice never came. The guardians were waken instead by a massive earthquake. Afraid to leave the Island, the guardians live. Byakko, spends his time in training, writing, or spending time with his mate in their tribal lands, waiting to leave.
Back to top Go down
Lady Raven
Admin of the Creed
Admin of the Creed

PostSubject: Re: Lady Raven's Refugee tent   Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:50 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Anika Shènglì. Nickname: Hawk
Birthplace: Omashu
Current Residence: Omashu
Element: earth

Pets:

Weapons: daisho set

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: January 1
Blood type: O-
Hobbies: singing and playing stringed instuments (quite skilled at koto
Quirks:just a scar
Family:Shènglì family in Omashu. she is the last of them. her parents were murdered
Character Theme: eyes on me from final fantasy 8

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: long and black she wears it loose
Eyes: large jade eyes that seem to take in every detail
Height: 5'00" (later in life)
Clothes: fond of kimonos. her favorite is a red one with a dragon coiling around it with pink boots instead of slippers
Skin: she has skin like cream. the only exception is a scar on her left eye. she obtained it while running from the men who killed her parents
Body Type: thin but athletic
Image:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: highly intellegent and nurturing to all. has a mind for war in all its forms. can beat many people in go and paisho. her parents death took a toll on her. she won't talk to many people and rarely to men. men scare her because they were the ones who killed her parents, and as such her personal guard are all women

Personal Strengths: caring, nurturing, and intelligent
Personal Weaknesses: timid scared and quiet, she is less so when doing her duties but in private her weaknesses show
Hamartia: timid and scared from the attack on her family
Personal Hero: her daddy
Dreams and Ambitions: to be like mommy and be a kind person.
Likes: singing and playing instruments. playing games that challenge her mind. likes plays

Dislikes: kidnappers and child abusers

Brief History: born to a loving family, anika grew up a happy child. her parents encouraged her to study the arts in all form. her favorites was music and martial arts, because they gave her time with her mother and father respectively. when she was 6 some men broke in and killed her parents and unborn brother. she escaped because her parents sacrificed themselves. while she was fleeing she tripped and fell, cutting her left eye on the blade her mother had given her. more here: http://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.net/t3422-atla-anika-girl-of-niten. over the years she was raised by a friend of the family. when she was 17 she proved herself to be worthy of the throne of omashu. her timidness shows through when she is alone but when she is working she can act fairly confident
Back to top Go down
Lady Raven
Admin of the Creed
Admin of the Creed

PostSubject: Re: Lady Raven's Refugee tent   Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:51 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Bree
Birthplace: Southern Air Temple
Current Residence: Western Air Temple
Element: air

Pets: Tala (female sky bison)

Weapons: glider staff

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: February 29
Blood type: O+
Hobbies: Reading
Quirks: Unlike most Airbenders her tattoos are around her wrists and ankles and she don't shave her head
Family: Adoptive father, one of the Master Airbenders
Character Theme: Happy by Pharrell

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Bree is usually a kind and carefree girl. Generally she is accepting of anyone and anything, to the point where her trust gets her in trouble. Even though she is a bright child, she prioritizes fun over study, heart over logic. She loves playing with animals.

Personal Strengths: Very flexible and athletic. Kind
Personal Weaknesses: Too trusting. Limp on her right side from a child hood injury (broken leg)
Hamartia: Too trusting
Personal Hero: Her adopted father
Dreams and Ambitions: One she keeps to herself

Dislikes: Animal poachers, Thunderstorms

Brief History: Abandoned as a baby in front of the Southern Air Temple Bree was taken in by Tsultrim, who took her to the kitchens to warm by the fire. A spice incident revealed that she was an Airbender when she sneezed and sent Tsultrim flying across the room. He just got up laughing and adopted her the next morning. when she was 5 her adopted father took her to the southern water tribe to visit an old friend. there she met tarlof and they became friends. they remained so until she obtained her tattoos at 17 when she moved to the western air temple to further her training. she found out that her old friends village was attacked a month after the event. she threw herself into her studies to get over her grief. A Few weeks after she turned 18 her adoptive father passed away. She decided it was time to travel and explore the world.
Back to top Go down
Lady Raven
Admin of the Creed
Admin of the Creed

PostSubject: Re: Lady Raven's Refugee tent   Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:52 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Dante
Birthplace: northern water tribe
Current Residence: anywhere the moon takes him
Element: water and blood.

Pets: (Optional. Detailed.)

Weapons: (Optional. Detailed.)
|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: september 13
Blood type:b+
Hobbies: killing stealing and drinking. also love beautiful women
Quirks: face has 4 scars going diagonally across the face left to right
Family: dead. his niece killed his sister and brother-in-law

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: stark white hair going down to his knees
Eyes: medium sized pink eyes
Height: 6'5''
Clothes: dai-li esque outfit in white with pale blue trim wears a white hood always up
Skin:very pale and smooth, except his face
Body Type:muscled but not heavily
Image:think an albino raiden

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: dante is a very out going man. he loves to joke around. he is more than a little impulsive, stealing and killing on a whim. he doesn't care for many people outside his group, but he does like the ladies. sometimes somethings that gets him in trouble are just more fun fun to him.

Personal Strengths: a very good bender, can drink seasoned drinkers under the table (partly because he cheats), very good cheater and swindler

Personal Weaknesses: loves the ladies a little too much, always on the wrong side of the law.
Hamartia:he is a criminal
Personal Hero: none
Dreams and Ambitions: to be rich and have fun

Dislikes: being caught, earthbenders, cat creatures

Brief History:
Dantes parents died when he was 7, not that it really mattered as they were fairly abusive. The cause of their death was never found out. His older sister took him in and tried to raise him, but she had a little girl of her own. Dante got jealous and ran away at age 10.

He spent most of his teens running and stealing to survive. One day when Dante was 15, during a robbery gone wrong he bent the blood of a guard and killed the man. This one action would lead him down a dark path of theft and murder. Soon his history world take a turn, allowing him to use his skills to deepen his coffers
Back to top Go down
Lady Raven
Admin of the Creed
Admin of the Creed

PostSubject: Re: Lady Raven's Refugee tent   Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:52 pm

|BASICS|
Name: nelleta
Nickname: Nell, Nellie, Leta, Tallene, Letale, Grace, Daisy, Anna,
Birthplace: northern water tribe
Current Residence: roaming
Element: water

Pets: none

Weapons:

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: march 9
Blood type: a+
Hobbies: playing flute
Quirks: blood red hair
Family: none. she killed them
Character Theme: walpurgus by black sabbath

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: shoulder length hair dyed blood red
Eyes: blue and angry
Height: 5'8''
Clothes: wears a blood read kimono with a black skull embroidered in the mon. wears blood stained water tribe pants underneath
Skin: smooth skin that she paints
Body Type: athletic

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: cold and angry. liable to cut your head off and add your blood to one of her many human skin water skins just for bumping into her. she loves animals to a fault, to the point where she will forfeit a battle if there is no other way to help it. kids on the other hand terrify her. because of her past, she is afraid she will be like her parents

Personal Strengths: master at waterbending and decent at blood bending. prefers to bend the blood outside of a body
Personal Weaknesses: really cold. almost with out a soul. loves animals to the point of forfeiting a battle to save one
Hamartia: loves animal to a flaw
Dreams and Ambitions: to kill the water tribe for oppressing her
Dislikes: people. the water tribe

Brief History: raised as a waterbender, Nelleta was a happy girl. when she found she could force people to move the way she wanted she excitedly told her parents who immediately grew angry. after that her father would beat her when he found her bloodbending and her mother just glared. she could see the hate in her eyes, and the fear, though she couldnt identify it at that age. she started to resent them for it. she secretly practiced at night. one day her father caught her and slapped her so hard, he split skin on her cheek bone and in her mouth. blood stained the snowand something changed in nelleta. she snapped and killed both of her parents that night. she was 17. she pulled the blood from their bodies, gaining the first water skin of blood she carried. she kept the blood as a reminder to never be weak enough to be controlled by others. she then ran away to find strength and fortune. she has been wandering and killing ever since
Back to top Go down
Lady Raven
Admin of the Creed
Admin of the Creed

PostSubject: Re: Lady Raven's Refugee tent   Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:53 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Claire Tristan
Birthplace: dark nation
Current Residence: everywhere but usually the dark nation
Element: nature might be a dark bender later

Weapons: (Optional. Detailed.)o

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: october the 13 on a friday
Blood type: ab-
Hobbies: painting
Quirks: left eye is pink
Family: none

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: brown hair down to her butt. she usually braids it
Eyes: large eyed. her left one is pink and the right one blue
Height: 5'2"
Clothes: usually wears black dresses with natural motifs
Skin: smooth alabaster skin
Body Type: thin and whispy

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: claire is a bright chearful girl who loves to help people. usually happy, and ful of life,she loves to laugh and dance.she has moments of quiet where she seams to behyper aware, taking in everything dark within her sight. this is usually bad as it means she is thinking too much on the dark side of life. this is when she is the most dangerous, thinking of how much better the world would be without the evils of man.
Personal Strengths: kind to almost everyone
good herbalist

Personal Weaknesses: dwells on darkness.
alergic to fire ferrets. Often feels like she is an outcast due to her bending
Hamartia: when she dwells she shuts down and doesnt talk to anyone.
Dreams and Ambitions: to have a family

Dislikes: her dark moments, bad people, fire

Brief History: born in the dark nation claire was always a happy child. her parent argued alot but she just played with her toys. at 8 her parents got in a big fight that ended in her father killing her mother. he ran, leaving claire alone. with no family she Was taken to an orphanage in the dark nation. Due to her bending she often feels like an outsider. she often ran away when her thoughts turned to her father. many times when she was forced to stay behind she got into fights with other kids, often beating them so bad they required help. Due to her bending she often feels like an outsider which also led to fights and running away. at 10 she saw the pain she caused and decided to help people. while she was in the woods one day learning about herb she found that she could communicate with the plants. after 3 years of training she has learned to listen to the plants and use the knowledge they impart to be a better herbalist.
Back to top Go down
Lady Raven
Admin of the Creed
Admin of the Creed

PostSubject: Re: Lady Raven's Refugee tent   Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:53 pm

|BASICS|
Name: tarlof
Birthplace: southern water tribe
Current Residence: fire nation
Element:fire water

Weapons: broad sword

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: september 20
Blood type: o-
Hobbies: sculpure
Quirks: one eye is amber
Family: dead

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: long and black
Eyes: blue and amber normal sized
Height: 5'7''
Clothes: fire nation daywear in reds and black with orange dragon
Skin: smooth skin
Body Type: slim
Image: (Optional, you may use http://www.tektek.org/dream to make your picture. Pretty standard. If you don't like tektek, then you can use your own picture of choice)

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality:tarlof is strong and quiet. when angered he can be quite ferocious.

Personal Strengths: (At least 1-5; not too many)
Personal Weaknesses: cant remember his past: doesn't talk to many people
Hamartia: Never backs down from a fight he thinks he can wint
Personal Hero: unknown
Dreams and Ambitions: to remember his past

Dislikes: bandits;

Brief History: tarlof trained as a waterbender for many years. trained in healing and combat he became one of the best warriors the tribe had. when he was 17 his village was attacked by pirates. during the fight his family was killed and he was taken prisoner. as the ship aproached the fire nation he excaped is bonds by fire bending. before he could excape he was knocked out by a blow to the back of the head. he fell over board and was rescued by a fire nation ship that had scared off the pirates. he awoke on the main land with no memory of his past and the belief he was a fire bender
Back to top Go down
Lady Raven
Admin of the Creed
Admin of the Creed

PostSubject: Re: Lady Raven's Refugee tent   Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:54 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Kazza Jahn Taroph
Birthplace: Ba Sing Se
Current Residence:Ba Sing Se
Element: water ice

Weapons: (Optional. Detailed.)

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: march 1
Blood type: b-
Hobbies: go, pai sho,
Quirks: can't talk to pretty women
Family: older brother
Character Theme: paralyzer by finger 11

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: long red hair pulled back into a ponytail, with bang
Eyes: emerald green that sparkle with inteligence
Height: 5'11'
Clothes:water tribe sleavless muscle shirt with colar and water tribe pants
Skin: slightly weathered skin from being outside everyday
Body Type:streamlined muscle
Image:

https://2img.net/i/fa/pbucket.gif

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: where his brother acts all out going and fun loving. kazza tends to be more reserve. while cass loves drinking and the ladies kazza is more conservative and shy around women.

as a waterbander he is able to wrap his mind around a problem and come up with a creative solution. as such he is usually trying to replan around his brothers charging in. he loves his brother dearly and would do anything to keep him safe.

Personal Strengths: intelligent and kind
Personal Weaknesses: women and a new moon
Hamartia: chokes up when the full moon is around. he looses faith when there is no moon so he looses his bending
Personal Hero: his older brother cassius
Dreams and Ambitions: to serve his nation and protect his brother

Dislikes: ucertanty. his shyness, his brothers nightmares

Brief History: Kazza was born into a prestige Veterans Home. His father Taishus was a recognized General, and from the beginning he always pushed Cassius to be better,

and stronger, and behave this way and that. He was taught to grow up as something other than himself. Someone like his brother Cassius. His mother however pushed him

to be smarter.

his brother always seemed to be angry at him. he quickly realized that it was because of the way thier father treated them differently. he strove to gain his brothers

approval.

A few years passed and Taishus pushed Kazza just as much as Cassius. He took to his brother, finding comfort in the fact that they had to endure the same training and

hardship.

They grew up hardy and strong, His mother pushing Kazza to books and reason, while Taishus continued to punish Cass by physical strength.

Eventually they utilized their talents to thier fathers reason and joined the Army, each a different unit, but still using what they were given to the better of the Kingdom.

Even at their coronation from the boot camp he still didnt look at them like that was good enough.

he constantly strives to help his bother, who suffers nightmares and constantly seeks his fathers approval
Back to top Go down
Lady Raven
Admin of the Creed
Admin of the Creed

PostSubject: Re: Lady Raven's Refugee tent   Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:55 pm

|BASICS|
Name: RENELLA
Birthplace: fire nation
Current Residence: tengu island
Element: fire lightning

Weapons: hun recurve bow with various arrows

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: june 25
Blood type: AB+
Hobbies: pai sho
Quirks: blind in left eye. (lucky she is right handed) also blond
Family: an older brother
Character Theme: get happy

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: blond hair just long enough to put into a fire nation topknot
Eyes: small and green. left eye is white
Height: 5'5''
Clothes: wheres the typical yu-yan archers clothes in pure black
Skin: smooth skin with fire burns on her left eye
Body Type: athletic

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: As deadly as she is with a bow she has a feminine side that can belies her strength. she is particularly kind to children. an avid pai sho player she has quite the tactical mind. she never wastes any thing, all her shots are made to count. she has only one problem. she cant predict if someone is going to move out of the way of her shot.

Personal Strengths: good shot. strong hearing. kind to children
Personal Weaknesses: blind on her left side
Hamartia: cant predict a DODGE!!!
Personal Hero: her big brother
Dreams and Ambitions: to be a great archer like her brother

Dislikes: child abusers and her father

Brief History: renella never new her mother. she died giving birth, leaving her care to her father. she started training when her father found she could bend fire at 5. her brother TERNO (5 years her senior) couldnt bend but he was a good archer. by 6 renella started training with fire as well as bow. she trained long and hard . when she was 10 her brother left home claiming his father was intolerrable. this left ren allone with her father. her life got harder. her father pushed her farther and harder than ever. when she turned 15 she too tried to run. in the excape her father threw a fireball at her and she made the mistake of looking back. the fire hit her on the left side burning most of her face. she lost her eye that day. when her father tried to bring her home she used lightning bending on him and ran. she learned to lightning bend in that moment. she joined the yu-yan archers hoping to find her brother and ended up working her way to the top. she still searches for her sibling
Back to top Go down
Lady Raven
Admin of the Creed
Admin of the Creed

PostSubject: Re: Lady Raven's Refugee tent   Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:55 pm

Name: morning's glory
Nickname: gloria
Species: cat
Appearance: black tabby with medium grey strips and blue eyes
Personality: gloria is warm and loving. she can be a bit of a pain though, usually when ren is a way or she wants attention. she will try to cheer up any who are upset, particularly ren
Background: found after a bad break up

Back to top Go down
Lady Raven
Admin of the Creed
Admin of the Creed

|BASICS|
Name: tereto tatame
Birthplace: omashu
Current Residence: forest outside Yu Dao
Element: EARTH CHRYSTAL METAL AND SAND. THOUGH HE CAN ONLY FORM ITEMS OUT OF THEM

Weapons: carries a shortbow and enough steel to make a sword

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: august 13
Blood type: b-
Hobbies: carving and hunting
Quirks: can only make items out of earth crystal metal and sand. the longest any material hovers is the amount of time it takes to form
Family: none
character Theme: red right hand

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: long black hair with beads braided in
Eyes: small and decicive
Height: 6'5''
Clothes: hand stitched animal skins
Skin: fair skin bur a burned right hand
Body Type: very lithe and athletic
Image:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: after loosing his family to a fire he left home. whe slowly became more ferel and deadly though still maintained a highly tactical mind. he is very defensive over what is "his"

Personal Strengths: can make any item out of earth elements, protective
Personal Weaknesses: almost cant trust anyone.
Hamartia: can't earthbend like a normal bender
Personal Hero: his father
Dreams and Ambitions: to survive while protecting the forest he calls home

Likes: animals, the smaller the better. grass, he likes to sleep on it

Dislikes: poachers, firebenders

Brief History: learned to earthbend at a young age but could never do anything other than make items this eventually extended into the sob elements as well, with the same result. when he was fifteen some kids were playing with fire and it resulted in his home burning. while trying to save his family he got burned on the right arm. he left soon after and settled in a forest as its protector

Back to top Go down
Lady Raven
Admin of the Creed
Admin of the Creed

PostSubject: Re: Lady Raven's Refugee tent   Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:56 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Ai Moteka
Birthplace: on a boat
Current Residence: wanders
Element: dark

Weapons: an ax and wicked looking wakazashi

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: April 1
Blood type: o+
Hobbies: reading
Quirks: gets lost in thought a bit more than most
Family: none her mother died soon after she was born
Character Theme: serenity theme

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: long messy dark brown hair
Eyes: normal sized blue eyes
Height: ~5'3''
Clothes: blue long blouse with a black skirt
Skin: smooth skin except for her back, which has a series of crests
Body Type: thin but powerful
Image: ai moteka River_tam___speed_drawing___wallpaper_version__by_subsuid-d4pc1fy

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: kinda odd. she likes to doze every now and again. but she is brilliant and kind. until you make her mad of course. then you should run. run as fast as you can

Personal Strengths: excels with bladed weapons. very smart.
Personal Weaknesses: mind is not exactly all there.
Hamartia: some times gets so wrapped up in what she is thinking about she gets lost
Dreams and Ambitions: to be free

Likes: tea and liqueur. can beat most in almost any board game

Dislikes: being angered. experiments done on people

Brief History: when her fathers ship sank in a remote area to the north of the northern water tribe he put his pregnant wife on a small boat and sent her away. her mother ended up giving birth to her about a week away from the norther water tribe. she died a couple of days after reaching the tribe. Ai grew up in an orphanage until the age of 17 when she ran away. over the years she traveled many places. each place she traveled to she got a tattoo representing that place. the latest she got was the crest of a man who rescued her from kidnappers. it is in the shape of a burnt hand done in red. to pay for her search for her daughter Ai has taken to doing mercenary work
Back to top Go down
Lady Raven
Admin of the Creed
Admin of the Creed

PostSubject: Re: Lady Raven's Refugee tent   Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:56 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Golude-sama (takeda golude)
Birthplace: Ember Island
Current Residence: ember island
Element: Fire

Pets: none

Weapons: his cane

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: august 13
Blood type: b+
Hobbies: writing
Quirks: has a left bad knee and loves making deals
Family: none. his father left when he was young his mother died shortly after. his nephew ran
Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: brown shoulder length hair combed back
Eyes: brown and observing
Height: 6'3''
Clothes: well tailored suit similar to sokka's master but made of thinned croc skin
Skin: decently smooth skin tanned in color
Body Type: looks like a wimp but is a strong vicious opponent
Image: none

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: very observant and loves making deals. he has a mind with endless ideas that he just has to get out. often times seen as a bit grouchy and mean. however when with people he cares for his softer side can be seen in abundance. family is very important to him

Personal Strengths: always makes a good deal. great writer. can see in near dark conditions
Personal Weaknesses: his bad left leg
Hamartia: again his leg
Personal Hero: no one
Dreams and Ambitions: to write a great play and find his nephew

Dislikes: people breaking deals, people stealing from him.

Brief History: i was born on ember island to a pair of actors for the ember island players. i remember growing in perpetual embarrassment due to the lack of skill any of the players truly had. i mean they butchered the 100 year war every year. i was constantly teased because of this. i vowed to improve the quality of the acts.when i was 5 my father left. i made him promise to return. after 3 years he still hadn't returned and my mother had pa away from a broken heart. i was left to take care of myself and my nephew. so i joined the players. i was good. people would come to the plays just to see me. then when i was 20 tragedy struck. i was in the middle of a big fight scene. i was zuko and we were fighting on the war balloons. i had jumped. that was when i saw the fire in the distance. it was my friend bailey's house i was sure. i missed my landing and fell. i broke my left leg in 3 places and broke the knee cap. i never performed again and walked with a cane and noticable limp. over the years however i found i was an excelent playwrite. i made a deal with the manager. i wrote exclusivly for him and me and my nephew are taken care of. however while he kept his end of the bargain to take care of me, my nephew was a different story. he was abused and ill fed unless i shared my meals with him. i started to secretly believe thar the manager was my nephews father. my sister had never married and died during labor. when i was 29 my nephew ran away after being beaten while i was away.i promptly declaired the manager had broken the deal and left to find him. instead i ended up joining a troupe in the vermillion capitol after running dangerously low on funds. i returned home at 30 after amassing alot of wealth from selling my plays and bought out the failing players. i then dismissed the old members and set out to find new members. all the while i still searched for my nephew
Back to top Go down
Lady Raven
Admin of the Creed
Admin of the Creed

PostSubject: Re: Lady Raven's Refugee tent   Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:57 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Tiánměi Nǚhái
Residence: ba sing se middle ring
Element:earth
Weapons: none

|APPEARANCE|
General Appearance: long black hair and green eyes. she wears simple cotton chinese dresses
Image:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: kind and caring she is often called the mother of the middle wing. very out going and sometimes a little childish children respond to her well.
Hamartia:loves sweets almost as much as the children in her charge
Dreams and Ambitions: to see all the children in her care in a loving home, even if that home is with herald
Brief History: not much beyond her mother ran the orphanage before her and she started to train in bending at a young age

Back to top Go down
Lady Raven
Admin of the Creed
Admin of the Creed

PostSubject: Re: Lady Raven's Refugee tent   Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:57 pm

Name: tala
Age: dunno bison aging but big enogh to carry 2 people minimum
Species: sky bison
Appearance: black fur and white arrows
Personality: she acts like bree but prefers to stay away from other bison
Background: bree and tala played together when they were the same size
Back to top Go down
Lady Raven
Admin of the Creed
Admin of the Creed

PostSubject: Re: Lady Raven's Refugee tent   Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 10:01 pm

|BASICS|

Name: Human 41-ICE
Aliases: Alice

Birthplace: random moon
Current Residence: wonderland (Tardis)
Occupation: time traveler (all) and temporal clean up crew (Canon)
Species:timelord

Weapons: none

|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: unknown
Blood type: ?
Hobbies: various
Quirks: quite mad.
Family: never knew them. she was raised on a badly damaged tardis by an ood

|APPEARANCE|

Hair: long and black with silver streaks that she dyes blue(her regeneration does not change her hair. her hair mirrors that of a woman starting to grey, at least when she forgets to dye it)
Eyes: her eyes are pale red so light that its almost white
Height: 5'3''
Clothes: crimson school uniform with a black tie. the pleats are black wears a tophat with a card in it (10/6). she also wears blue stockings
Body Type: thin but it hides an inner strength
defining feature:tramp stamp tatoo.(trying to blend in a bit. its green and celtic)
Image: (Optional)

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: quite mad. she thinks oddly and seems to like to quote lewis carols alice in wonderland (its the other way around really). she is quite caring however, willing to help those who need it. she also is able to act quite normal though her thoughts are anything but.

Personal Strengths: Very high IQ. timelord-like regeneration. detailed knowledge of ood and tardis
Personal Weaknesses: mad as a hatter
Dreams and Ambitions: (Does your character have a life goal or a dream?)

Dislikes: cats and playing cards

Brief History: Home Town/Planet:some random moon
History:too long to do everything so here are the highlights
year unknown. she was found as a baby crying on the ground by a group of ood that have made their home in a damaged and nearly destroyed Tardis. The Ood, hoping to take care of the child and serve her, began to raise her. They named her Human 41-ICE. When Human 41-ice was 150 (bout 10.5 physically), her Ood family passed away from old age, leaving her to take care of herself. In honor of the only parent she ever knew, Human 41-ice dismatled her home and began to build a new Tardis. She decorated it like any girl would, adding hedges and roses. she even modifies it to be a pocket watch with external controls

1865 ac:due to not making the tardis right, she falls out of the time vortex. She is surprised by landing in lewis carrolls back yard. She spent time with Lewis as he slowly became a close firned to her. there time together also inspired alice in wonderland as soon as she was able she went to work fixing her tardis. carroll followed her inside.

2359 ad: thinking she had repaired the tardis she tries to fast forwards time to 3000 ad. when something goes wrong she crash lands in a military garage. she lands on a vehicle that Sgt nitro (nickname) is working on. this unfortunately separates his arm. soon after he becomes a traveling companion and a friend.

1942: She decided to take Nitro to go dancing in a Jazz club in new york. While dancing the night away, Human 41-ice finds herself in the middle of the murder investigation of Sonny Berman's untimely death. It was reported the boy had died from a mere drug overdose; but upon further research by Nitro and Human 41-ice, the real murderer was found. Nitro walked into a random cupboard for wine to celebrate and found a lone member of the silence waiting there. The silence attacked and in the scuffle, Human 41-ice was shot in the shoulder by one of the club's guards.

1871 ac: Human 41-ice returned to pay a simple visit to Lewis Caroll after being away for a while. During her visit, the two talked openly about the vast possibilities of the unknown and the imagination. Within these talks, Lewis found his inspiration for Through The Looking Glass and other great stories. As she goes to leave in her Tardis, Lewis presented her with the gift. A top hat that he had fashioned just for her.

year unknown: regenerates for the first time after dying of old age. she lived to be 1500

480 bc: While witnessing the battle of Thermopylae a spear ricocheted off a shield and pierced her heart. knowing her existence would be relieved if she regenerated during the battle she fast forwarded time for it was quicker. mid way through the time skip she regenerated damaging the tardis and depositing her in 1969 during woodstock. she never visited carroll again, feeling her new appearance would severely harm their friendship. the decision breaks her heart. she spends the next s months traveling with hippies. she starts repairing tardis at this time and leaves a month later. she regenerated for the second time at 2100

2000 ac: she returns to earth a year after her regeneration (her time) and adopts the school uniform to blend in. during this time she also gets her tattoo

2014 ac: returns to earth after her Tardis malfunctions. she is precedes trying to repair it. she is attacked by the silence who believe she can save their race from the doctors influence. (this is where she is currently at) At least 2-3 solid paragraphs on this.
Back to top Go down
Lady Raven
Admin of the Creed
Admin of the Creed

PostSubject: Re: Lady Raven's Refugee tent   Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm

Character in current possession: Human 41-ICE (Alice)
Name: fob watch tardis
Abilities: rebuilt tardis cloaked like a pocket watch. has external controls
Appearance:a fob watch with 4 crowns and a button. when opened the 4 crowns are used to set the day month year and time the user wishes to travel to. instead of traveling through the time void it pulls the user into a pocket of time that moves slower than normal time. a year is about 12 hours. when the button is pressed and the watch is placed on the ground the user can enter the tardis through a door the tardis projects. it is phycic so it can comunicate by placing words on the watch exterior but it is limited ( much like the doctors phycic paper does when someone sends it a message.) it is gold and the engravings are in Carrolls hand writing in honor of her friend. the face of the watch is writen in galifreyan.
Inside the tardis. while most tardises are large and mechaical looking this tardis looks kine a maze of hedges. the control room looks like a throne room with red hears decorating it. the tardis only has the control room 3 bedrooms and the conrol room archives and system based rooms. there are a few dead ends in the maze but she dont consider them rooms. alice is thinking of redecorating soon

Cost and Why: free. she lived in it as a child then repaired it
Upgrades and Mods:none yet

Back to top Go down
Lady Raven
Admin of the Creed
Admin of the Creed

PostSubject: Re: Lady Raven's Refugee tent   Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 10:08 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Tarsus
Birthplace: hyrulian palace
Current Residence: hyrulian palace
Race: hyrulian

Weapon Class: spear
Weapon: spear discribed in quirks. as decorative as it is it is still a standard spear
|OPTIONAL|
Birthday:12/12
Hobbies:walking in his gardens
Quirks: has a staff whos head looks like a cobra looking straigh up biting a triforce symbol in silver with a longer golden triangle extending from it. this doubles as his spear. his wife commitioned it for him when they found she was with child. it never leaves his side and the only one who can touch it other than himself is his daughter. anyone else touches it and he gets violently angry
Family: his daughter Verisia Hyrule

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: shoulder length wavy black hair
Eyes: blue eyes. blue as a stormy ocean
Height: 6'3''
Clothes: wears simple clothes. usually black pants and boots with a very simply cut shirt
Skin: smooth skin that has seen many days in sun and battle
Body Type: streamlined muscle
Image:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: though very kind to his subject when war comes to the land he becomes very cruel to his enemy. i will be focusing on the prior. a very kind man he always puts his subjects first. when it comes to protecting said subjects he alway rides to war at the front of his army.

when he rides to war there is a very noticable personality shift. he will always ride at the front and be the first one to attack. his normally kind features shift. where usually is a smile there will be distain and hate and death gleams in his eyes. the only other timehe acts like this is when someone touches his staff.

Personal Strengths: kind. caring. selfless
Personal Weaknesses: gets lost in though or the past. goes on very enthusiastic walks at night
Hamartia: will put his life on the line to protect anyone. this has caused him to return home near death many times
Dreams and Ambitions: to see a happy peaceful kingdom

Dislikes: injustice. apples

Brief History: while growing up he always was taught 2 things: if you cant right at the front of your army dont sent the army, and the people support you so you can support them. this led to him being the kind king to his people and the devil king to his enemies. at 16 his father enrolled him in the military. there he learned to be a true man of the people. he quickly grew to dislike the sword but found the spear to be a more elegant weapon. when he was 20 a war broke out. his father personally lead his platoon to battle. he saw his father slayed before his eyes. that spurred him to lead the army to victory. they returned to the kindom not to celebrate but to morn. shortly after his mother died of a broken heart and he inherented the kingdom. a year later he met and married his first wife clarese. and a year after that she died giving birth to their daughter Verisia. he has been raising her alone ever since.
Back to top Go down
Lady Raven
Admin of the Creed
Admin of the Creed

PostSubject: Re: Lady Raven's Refugee tent   Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 10:25 pm

|BASICS|
PLEASE DO NOT PUT INFO ON ANCESTORS APPEARANCE
PLEASE PUT ANCESTOR INFORMATION IN THE BLEEDING EFFECT TEMPLATE AS A TOPIC SEPARATE FROM THIS APP

Name: jacen cantrel
Aliases:

Birthplace: atlanta georgia
Current Residence: atlanta georgia
Race:3/4 caucatian american 1/4 german
Ancestors of note: hitler via his half niece Geli Raubal. (they had a sexual relationship most likely forced by hitler)
Weapons: Luger P08, he doesn't use non-german weapons

|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: june 30
Hobbies: working with his bike
Quirks: slips into german sometimes
Family: his mother was the illegitimate daughter of hitler via his half niece
languages spoken: english, german, french, italian

|APPEARANCE|

Hair: black hair parted on the left
Eyes: blue eyes that are quite severe
Height: 5'11''
Clothes:black suit with no tie. also wheres a black leather trench coat similar to the SS soldiers of germany
Body Type: swimmers body
defining feature:has an eagle on his left shoulder blade

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: while he might seem cold and heartless on the outside it is really just a front that he created to please his templar father. his mother raised him gentler. because of this upbringing he is conflicted. he refuses to beat a woman but has no issue shooting them. this causes him to hate himself. loyalty prevents him from killing himself

Personal Strengths: loyal, sharp shooter, caring
Personal Weaknesses: hates himself for his confiction so he takes risks. hides his heart
Dreams and Ambitions: to make his father proud

Likes: any gun from germany and a couple from russia, his bike, killing

Dislikes: himself, hitting women american weapons

Brief History: his mother was born to geli Raubal and adolf hitler. when his mother was born she had a soldiers spirit her to america. after the soldiers left geli shot herselfthere she was raised by him and she eventually married and had jacen. jacens father raised him to be a templar while his mother had kinder things in mind. she tried to teach him compation and freewill but his fathers lessons were stronger. in school he was left alone. his classmates saw him ae dangerous. when he graduated he was placed in an abstergo work program that allowed him to go to college and have a position with the templars. he has atleast 3 years left.
Back to top Go down
Lady Raven
Admin of the Creed
Admin of the Creed

PostSubject: Re: Lady Raven's Refugee tent   Lady Raven's Refugee tent EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 10:26 pm

|BASICS|

Name: anastasia gregory
Aliases: Aveline tesla

Birthplace: moscow
Current Residence: california
Race: 1/2 american (french and african present but not highly. mostly british) 1/4 serbian,1/4 russian
Ancestors of note: Aviline du grandpre. Nicolai Tesla.

Weapons: hidden blade and hidden tesla coil blade.

|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: jan 7, 1943
Blood type: (Your character blood type)
Hobbies: making tesla tech
Quirks: has the memories of tesla and the skill of grandpre
Family: mother: Vladlena. father: johnathan. grandmother:Darya. grandfather: nickolai tesla
languages spoken: russian, english, and romanian
bleed effect languages Serbo-Croatian, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latin, cajun

|APPEARANCE|

Hair: pitch black hair that is uneven and short. it was cut in a prison outside moscow
Eyes: bright blue that peirces
Height: 5'7
Clothes: varies from day to day and based on events. usually wears a skirt with a beaked scarf and red blouse
Body Type: thin and athletic. used to be balerina
defining feature:cheshire grin that prevents her from a true smile

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: shy and eccentric she always had a mind for tech but chose instead to dance. she became a ballarena at 6. at 20 she was taken captive by a russian templar group and interred in a prison outside moscow. there she was tortured for info she did not have. she was eventually raped then transfered to alcatraz to be used in an experiment in genetic memory. these events have created a woman capable of remembering every detail she sees who will do anything to do whats right.

Personal Strengths: dancing helps her in her mission (freerunning). can recall all of tesla's memories
Personal Weaknesses: conciensious about her looks. will hunt down a rapist and kill them, at the detriment of her mission.
Personal Hero: ruiyn
Dreams and Ambitions: to kill the templars and return to her family

Dislikes: kidnapping. rape. prison

Brief History: most of her history is in personality. 8 months before the assassination of jfk, the brotherhood rescued her while freeing their compatriot. she has been recovering with help of a tesla meditation pool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Raven's Refugee tent   Lady Raven's Refugee tent Empty

Back to top Go down

Lady Raven's Refugee tent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Continuum :: Continuum Refugee Program-
Jump to: